Grandma Diane, Dani, and I took Wade to the Hogle Zoo for the first time. I hadn't been there since I was a kid. It was really fun. They had a new exhibit that just opened in June. It is called Rocky Shores and has animals from colder weather. There were seals, sea lions, polar bears, and grizzlies. The seals were my favorite. They were the fat spotted kind. They were so cute. The coolest part was they had a viewing area that showed the bottom of the tank so you could watch them swim. The sea lions were also cool. There was one that was huge and its arms were probably as wide as I am tall. I felt bad for the polar bear he just looked really hot. The grizzlies were cute. All 3 of them were cubs. I also really liked the tigers. I just think they are such beautiful animals. The elephants were cool too. The baby was 2, born in 2009. The mommy was born in 1986 so she was about 27 or so. And the other female they estimate to be born around 1960, making her around 50 years old. Pretty cool. Anyway here are some pictures of all the fun we had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment