Last night I dreamed about the Easter Bunny, Care Bears, and Jelly Beans. The Easter Bunny had given these magic jelly beans to the care bears. You see if you ate one of the jelly beans you could fly because they had pixie dust in them. Does anyone know the care bear song? Not the from the new ones but from the old ones I watched when I was a kid. It is so stuck in my head.
I wanna a be a care bear, oh it will be so great when I'm a care bear, oh I can hardly wait to be a care bear, and do the things the care bears do, oh I wanna be a care bear like you, you do?
I'd be like funshine and make the sunshine, I'd have a heart like love-a-lot, I'd be like wish bear and always be there, we'd be the luckiest bears in care-a-lot.
To be a care bear, it will be so great when I'm a care bear, I can hardly wait to be a care bear, we'll stick together through and through like glue.
Don't wanna be a cook or a fireman, don't wanna play trombone in a marching band, I just wanna be a care bear like you, just wanna be a care bear.
Yep that will be in my head all day. It just cracks me up how my dreams go from blood and gore to care bears, clouds, and rainbows. So funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment