So a blog is a place where you can put your thoughts. So if you find this a little boring you don't have to read it. With my pregnancy I have the funniest dreams. And they usually don't make any sense, but I find them hilarious and so random. I've decided to start writing about them on this blog. So if you don't want to hear about my dreams then you don't have to read them plain and simple. But I am writing or typing them down so I can remember them. Last night there were two different dreams.
In the first dream there was a much anticipated high school dance I was getting ready for. I was deciding how to do my hair and picking out a dress. I don't remember much more than that I just remember feeling very excited about it. I think it came from reading Twilight right before bed. I was to the part where they go to Port Angeles to pick out dresses and about the last thing I read was Charlie asking Bella about not going to the dance.
The second dream was funnier. I was having dance practice and teaching them a new dance. It was my older class. I hope I can remember the moves I was teaching cause it was kinda cool. We started on the floor flipped over and punched and rolled and other than that I don't remember anything specific. I hate when I have dance dreams cause usually there are some cool things and I never remember them when I wake up. We had to cut dance practice short because the girls were headed to Jr. Miss practice. They were all dressed as the statue of liberty and I remember thinking in the dream how much I loved Jr. Miss. I hated practicing for it but I loved the actual competition. And that is truly how I felt although I don't really remember hating practice. The program they were preparing for in my dream would have been interesting because not only were they dressed as the Statue of Liberty but they had a lot of reptiles. There was this big lizard/dragon that spit nasty orange stuff. He was about the size of a cat and I was putting him in a baggie so he wouldn't spit nasty stuff all over in my car. Then there was a snake that had the same orange stuff that I put in another baggie. I was relieved when someone else came to take them home and I didn't have to. That is when I woke up. The girl that was taking them was a girl I'm no longer friends with but is unfortunately in my ward and I have to see her all the time. I remember thinking I was glad it was her and I hoped the nasty orange stuff was all over in her car. I was, however, nice and gave her a few more baggies becaus apparently I packed a lot of them in my pockets.
I'm sure the dance portion of my dream is from me thinking about dance starting next week and thinking that I have a little more choreography to get done before Tuesday. The Jr. Miss stuff and reptiles, I have no idea where my sub-conscious dragged that up. The reptiles maybe came from our trip to the zoo earlier this week but why Jr. Miss contestants were forced to pack them around I have no idea. It is pretty funny though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment