Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More Crazy Dreams

Holy cow I had a lot of crazy dreams last night.  I don't know if I slept at all without dreaming.  First I was in college and I was in some crazy drama class or something.  Anyway we had to act out a bunch of stuff and every time we did someone would die.  It ended playing out the Revolutionary War and this blonde snotty girl's boyfriend stabbed her friend who then died on her while she was screaming and there was blood everywhere.  Then it switched over to a high school dream and I had 2 boys fighting for my attention.  I don't know who one of them was but the other was this kid I had a crush on in Jr. High.  He brought me a pony.  Then I was sitting in a high school assembly trying to get on the internet to find out when Salt Lake Auditions for SYTYCD were so I could try out and that is pretty much where I woke up.  Crazy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment